VZ Navigator Usage (January 2006 – March 2007)
- Verizon Wireless customers use VZ Navigator the most on Saturdays, with more than one million transactions on a recent busy Saturday in March 2007. Customers use VZ Navigator least on Mondays.
- March 2007 was the busiest usage month for VZ Navigator, with Verizon Wireless customers mapping out more than 7.5 million trips.
- Verizon Wireless customers make more than 300,000 requests for directions between two addresses on the busiest days and more than 7.5 million route requests monthly with VZ Navigator.
- Verizon Wireless customers request more than 250,000 maps daily on the busiest days and more than 6 million maps monthly with VZ Navigator.
- Of the 14 million "point of interest" searches available though VZ Navigator, customers download approximately 120,000 on a busy day and more than 2.5 million per month.
- Since the launch of VZ Navigator in January 2006, customers have searched more than 45 million routes, generated 50 million maps and requested 15 million points of interest searches.