R-Link is available as an option priced from €200 including VAT (depending on equipment level) for Mégane Hatch, Coupé and Estate. It is a standard equipment for Mégane R.S. and Latitude.
Renault R-Link includes navigation, audio, telephony with Bluetooth and audio streaming, as well as connectivity for mobile devices in 26 different languages. It also features vehicle-related services and access to the Renault R-Link Store, which offers up 50 applications (depending on market) that can be downloaded from the vehicle.
- New Renault Clio (Hatch, Estate and R.S.)
- Renault ZOE
- Renault Captur
- Renault Mégane range (excluding Coupé-Cabriolet)
- Renault Scénic Xmod, New Scénic and New Grand Scénic
- Renault Fluence
- Renault Laguna Collection 2013 (Hatch, Estate and Coupé)
- Renault Latitude
- New Renault Kangoo, Kangoo Express and Kangoo Z.E.
"Gradual rollout of the R-Link system will continue across the entire Renault range,"
said the car maker in a statement today.